Monday 25 November 2013

NARS Blush...Lovejoy

As a general rule I consider myself a bargain shopper, and the majority of my makeup is from pharmacy/drugstore brands. I'm sure, like many others, watching beauty videos on You Tube creates a bit of a monster inside me that will often whisper ( or yell ) in my ear " oh...I need that in my life"

Such was the case with the NARS blush in the shade 'Lovejoy'

After a couple of recent videos from Natalie ( Flowerbomb31) where she professes her love for this shade, I felt compelled to add it to my cart during a recent online order from Mecca Cosmetica.

It is not a shade often talked about in the beauty community, however Natalie's enthusiam and swatches just piqued my interest enough to click on 'order now'! It was one of those moments that I just knew I would love it. 
















Lovejoy is one of those blushes that just does magical things to your face. It warms...it brightens...it just makes you glow. It is not until you see it on your skin that her true beauty is revealed ( calm down Lou ) and the tan, almost uninteresting shade in the pan transforms into a stunning warm glowing rose.

I'm hooked.

Do you own any NARS blushes? What is your favourite shade? I would love to hear from you!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings,

Lou xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...