Wednesday 17 June 2015

Allegra Rhodes | Everyday Luxury


A relatively recent arrival to my beauty desk, these bath and body products from Australian brand Allegra Rhodes have quickly become a Beauty Vine favourite.

The ethos behind the brand is something that I identify with completely, and that is making a little bit of time for you, a little luxury "me-time", every day. If you have been following my Bath Time series, you will likely be a little sick of hearing me say it, but self care is so important! 

I received three products from the range in three different scents, so I will chat a little about my initial thoughts, and then share with you a brilliant discount code to enable you to receive 70% RRP!!

Allegra Rhodes boast all natural Australian ingredients in their Hand and Nail Creams, Hand Washes, Body Washes, Body Lotions and Body Mists, and all products are paraben and sulphate free, and not tested on animals.





Allegra Rhodes Ocean Mist Body Wash 450ml  RRP $29.95 AUD.

 " An awakening blend of Fresh Bergamot and zesty Lemon, rounded with a divine Oceanic Scent. Decadently layered with Jasmine, Rose and slinky tones of Sandalwood".

To me, Ocean Mist is fresh and aquatic. The floral tones are very subtle, and the hint of Sandalwood makes this scent quite unisex in my humble opinion. Paraben and sulphate free, this body wash is enriched with Aloe Vera, Chamomile extract, Rose Hip Seed Oil, and Argan Oil, and feels lovely on the skin. 



Allegra Rhodes Cherry Blossom Body Lotion 250ml RRP $32.95 AUD.

 " The unmistakable drop of juicy Cherry blended gracefully with Freesia, creates this irresistibly sweet and utterly feminine fragrance. Amber and Musk twirl on the summery scent of Lily of The Valley...".

Cherry Blossom is beautiful. Any scent with the base notes of Amber and Musk undeniably draw me in...I love the warmth, and comfort they evoke. The sweet, floral top notes are sophisticated and modern. This one is a favourite of mine, and I think it would appeal to many. Like the body wash, the body lotion is sulphate and paraben free, and has skin loving ingredients such as Avocado Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, Aloe Vera, along with Rosehip, Argan and Jojoba Oils. The lotion is very lightweight, and melts quickly into the skin. Love.



Allegra Rhodes Red Lychee Body Mist 175ml RRP $29.95 AUD

" A sultry blend of Red Lychee, infused with irresistible White Chocolate... let the scent of creamy musk, Orchid and Kiwi blend in harmony...".

Red Lychee was an instant favourite. Sweet, warm, chocolately loveliness, the scent is saved from being too heavy by the freshness of the Orchid and Kiwi. And of course, the little hint of musk just makes my heart happy. Interestingly, my husband really liked this one on me as well, and that is saying a lot, because he is very fussy when it comes to scents!
I love this one so much that I went online last night and ordered a Red Lychee Gift pack for a good friend of mine for her birthday! 


I know that scents and perfume preferences are a very individual thing, but I hope that this post might help a little in deciding if you would like to try any of these lovely products. The scent descriptions are also online for each product.


You can find Allegra Rhodes here.


You can find the Red Lychee gift set that I purchased for my friend here


All of the details regarding the 70% off special are on the website, however just to let you know that the discount code is simply "70off" at the online checkout. This code is valid until June 30th, and is for everyone to use and share!


Shipping has also been capped a $10 AUD for standard shipping in Australia.




Have you tried any Allegra Rhodes body products? Do leave a comment below! Let me know if you pick up any of these lovely products!





Thanks so much for stopping by!



Blessings,



Lou xo



2 comments:

  1. How good does everything from Allegra Rhodes smell!? Can't get over it hhaha x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know girl!! So good aren't they??!! Xxoo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...