Wednesday 29 January 2014

Her Fashion Box January 2014


Her Fashion Box has started the year off with a January box full of lovely goodies! I have another 'Feminine' style box to share with you today.

I heard recently that Her Fashion Box will become available internationally in early 2014, which is very exciting!

Also launching early 2014 will be the new 'Her Fitness Box', a monthly subscription box based on good health, nutrition and fitness. Check their website for more details here

Hope you are all having a lovely day wherever you may be!!



Her Fashion Box January Spread









Urban Rituelle Lip Balm - Passionfruit   ( RRP $9.95 ) 
Her Fashion Box Pearl Purse  ( RRP $7.95 )




Her Fashion Box Blush Necklace  ( RRP $24.95 )
Her Fashion Box Flashback Scarf  ( RRP $24.94 )









Her Fashion Box Pocket Manicure Kit $7.95








Jbronze Face Flawless Tan ( RRP 30ml $24.95 )
Jbronze Shimmer Instant Illuminiser ( RRP 100ml $24.95 )

Both samples are 5ml each.




Babe No3. Pink Salt Body Scrub 30gm sample ( RRP 200gm $21.95 )




Muesli For Me 'Her Fashion Box' Mix 45gm sample
Green Smoothie Co. 2 x 10gm sachets ( RRP 5 x 10gm sachets $15.00 )




Cantik Palms Notebook ( RRP $19.95 )




Muesli For Me voucher, Adore Tanning voucher.



I was really pleased when I opened my January box! So many great things to try, and lots of variety! I really like how they have mixed up the beauty bits too...I don't mind a few boxes with less makeup and more body products for a change. I also really appreciated that the vouchers included are directly related to the products in the box...something I had a gripe with (a very small one) in a previous box.
I love the scarf and necklace, the little coin purse is very sweet and always handy for your handbag.
This month, and the November 2013 box are thus far my favourites!!




So here's what I'm imagining....

 1.Wiz up my green smoothie, whilst munching on my muesli, followed by a good old scrub in the shower with my pink salt scrub.

2...get the Jennifer Hawkins bronze glow shimmer lotion on the bod....( it doesn't hurt to dream folks.. )

3.Get dressed, accessorising with my gorgeous statement necklace and enormously beautiful soft scarf...

4...apply the 'good enough to eat' Passionfruit lip balm to my kisser and pause briefly to write a witty and humorous diary entry in my fab new notebook..... *phew*



As always, looking forward to sharing my February box!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings,

Lou xo

2 comments:

  1. The Urban Rituelle Lip Balm looks so pretty. I've got so many lip balms but another wouldn't hurt...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a multitude as well don't worry! It's good to have choices! Thanks for stopping by and your lovely comment, Lou xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...