Thursday 10 September 2015

The Beauty Vine On Fiji-Time



Bula Beauty Friends!

Long time no blog! Where have I been you ask?

I have been relaxing at the beautiful Toberua Island Resort in Fiji with a group of our friends for our combined 40th birthdays.

Yes...it was pretty hard to take!

We had an absolutely amazing time, the staff at the resort were all such beautiful, gentle, friendly people, they really made it such a special time.


The view from our villa...

The sun setting over the Island ( the restaurant to the left )

Me looking wistfully out to sea...

Whilst things have been a little quiet here on the blog, I have lots of great content on the way, including some posts on my travel beauty favourites, and also a rare fashion post which was a little more difficult than I anticipated!


I hope you are all well, and I look forward to chatting beauty with you again very soon!

If you have any requests for blog posts, please feel free to leave them in the comments section! I want you to feel like this is a place for you!



Thanks so much for stopping by!



Blessings,



Lou xx





All photographs taken by me, please do not share them without express permission from me. Cheers x

2 comments:

  1. despite being back from Hawaii for just over 100 hours we are already planning our next trip. Fiji is on the short list!

    Loved seeing this type of post here!

    Rosa

    www.lipsticknlinguine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know exactly how you feel!! We are planning out next trip too! Highly recommend Toberua Island...just magical! And thank you so much, I wasn't sure whether to put something a little different up, but I wanted to share it anyway! Lou xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...